Wednesday, October 17, 2007

numbers ???


I pay attention to numbers, why?, I don’t really know but I’m sure it has to do with my job. I get a kick out seeing or noticing “mirrored” numbers 80108, and sequence numbers (12345….) for some weird reason I just think that it is neat. Maybe I watched too much Sesame Street Or maybe it is a really weird obsession that I should ….. nah! I’m weird and that’s just how God made me.
Well there is a point to this whole story. I have been watching my odometer on my Saturn, it has been coming up to 123,456 miles. Last night when I pulled in the garage in dawned on me that this morning when I have to take our Subie to work, I will completely miss seeing the number I have been waiting for!
I told this story to Angie and she marked up another thing on how weird her husband really is!
Ok….. as I was about finished with writing this Angie called…….
She told me that at 8:41am this morning fireworks were going off!!!! And the Saturn was screaming woo!!!! hoo!!! She said that she did take the camera to take a picture for me of the odometer, but as things sometimes goes, our batteries are dead and we miss those important things, or should I say weird!
Yes…. She loves to make fun of me! But she still loves me, even though I’m weird.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Another reason people are always asking me if I know Johnny Sherpa...