Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

2008

so what will come of 2008?? I will start my new job! I plan to continue mountain biking in February with studying a book in the bible. I will be a new uncle really soon and maybe even this year! I was asked to go to China but I'm not sure if I can go. I will be a father again! and anything else God has in store for me???

the biggest question will be...... what are your plans? I asked my small group their plans or what goal that they could set for themselves that is nearly unachievable. I wrote them down and I still need to get the rest of my groups answers, but it will be interesting to see who does what.

So good luck to you! and whatever it is that you may want to do in 2008!

5 comments:

unseeableroute said...

Hope your first day was great, they have to know how lucky they are to have an employee like you. Love ya your one and only Mother in Law

Ed said...

One thing I'd like to do this year is become a ninja. Not sure that I will. Maybe just a lion tamer.

Greg said...

Were you planning on just posting once a year from now on?

Ed said...

Yeah... What Greg said... Even once every 6 weeks would be sufficient.

Greg said...

I know I'm not in your small group, but can I post my seemingly unachievable goal?

Getting Johnny Sherpa to update his Blog.