Sunday, July 6, 2008

PREPARATIONS part II

......so the time is near and do I feel totally prepared? no .... but that is just me. This weekend was great! Time to get stuff done, time to relax, and a time to worry. I think the worry part is only going to increase until we have the baby. BUT, I can not wait! I've been told that you will love the new baby just as much as the first, do I believe that? yeah, but the one I have now is such an angel. She has blessed us in so many ways and I love her so much! So the new baby will have a great sister! At least we hope...... and time will tell!

So we purchased our first computer from my brother / sister in-law. (A lap top too!) and I am really excited because now we something to take into the hospital for the delivery!

and maybe, just maybe I'll be able to post a little more! .... and maybe not with a new baby too! we'll see!

No comments: