Sunday, August 30, 2009

this summer...

this summer started about early May, when my best friend came out from Seattle to go on an Edventure race (yeah I spell it that way). This was the first race I had ever been in and it was awesome to be in it with him. We started dead last and ended up in the middle of the pack. I was a totally awesome way to begin the summer!
right after that I was offered a new job to get back into tool and die. I started after Memorial day and have been there since. I wasn't looking to make a move from my job it was just an offer that came up. it worked out with a little more pay and a little more insurance.
this summer seems to be going so quickly and it seems like it is about to end with Labor day around the corner and the weather the way it has been. it always seems that you have so many projects and so little time.
now we head into the fall with another start of Discovery Village. some new changes, some new faces and who knows. the new year always brings growth, some things you like, some things you wished didn't change.

No comments: