Sunday, July 19, 2009

today...

so we had a summer day where Greg and I came in to DV and it was totally amazing!
I just love working with him and it seems like we have been doing this forever! Well maybe not forever but we do, a great job. I don't want to sound like I'm stuck on myself, it just that when we get together for this, we just work off of each other as a team that has been together forever.

anyhow ...we had a blast today .... at least I did! so it is worth writing about! since I hardly write...

I mean, come on it has been since Feb. and I did a super sweet adventure race with my best friend and I didn't get that in (oh I will!!!!) and yes I am feeling guilty about it now. and a new job! but it is late for me and time to settle down with the family

well my peeps.... more stories in a few!

2 comments:

Ed said...

I love you my brother, and I miss you!

unseeableroute said...

Is that you on the bike?