Sunday, February 15, 2009

just posting

ok ... so this weekend I have been sitting up on my computer and waiting for Shelby to go to bed.... and for some reason I have felt the need to post... I don't know what to talk about tonight... so lets start with my day.
--this morning started with an unknown... unknown for what Angie was going to feel like. she has been starting the days, feeling the worse (cold and flu season)... she woke up and decided to make it into church, but still she wanted to sleep in. I feel bad for her because it is usually me that is sick. or the one who hangs on to the cold the longest.. Eli was sick this morning but gave me a huge smile and I figured he was good to go!
--we got to church and it was all good from there. I was able to see some of the guys from the mountain biking group (and that is always fun). our dv lesson was still a little up in the air as how it was going to come off. Greg and I were a little unsure of if it was going to sound a little boring or if it would be ok for the kids. we planned it out and started "shooting from the hip". well plug in was fun, a little race for the kids and it worked great. the music came and it went. (things aren't exactly the same without Ann). so the lesson was up and like always Greg can do amazing things even when he's not 100%. he has a cold and it has lasted for 3 or so weeks. still the lesson was amazing, at least from my point of view. we had fun doing it and our boring lesson was "not so boring". the kids got the lesson and that is what is about! The Lord plans out everything.
--well we made it home and enjoyed our lunch (provided by Auntie Ann) and it was deeeelicious!
--today was the kick off to NAPCAR... well at least this was the reason for my nap today. I always enjoy naps! and it is fun to wake up, to watch the daytona 500 ... and then it gets a rain delay with the winner at the delay... that is pretty lame!
--now it is time to settle down and prepare for the beginning of the week!

see ya!

No comments: