Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

  • ok ... so yeah it is a Hallmark overblown ..... no wait ... it is Americanized holiday, yeah I'm sure Hallmark has made a killing on selling cards and what not, but I believe America has overblown this holiday. The cards, the flowers, the candy, the whatever it is you do to say "I love you" rather than just saying it yourself...... ok, yeah I bought my wife, the love of my life, flowers and some chocolate candy. But, I think what is most important and what we fail in doing is saying I love you. Ok, saying it without a card on one day of the year... saying it from your heart, saying it to your little daughter so that she knows, what a father should be like, saying it to a friend that they will know that you love them too! this is what we are suppose to do..... this is what we were called to do! ...... it is not that we go into a store, to buy our love, then walk out of there and get upset with the person trying to run over you, that is going in to do the same thing you just did ......... so how do we change this world that we live in? how do we show love?

No comments: