Friday, February 13, 2009

random thoughts

I don't know why I feel the need to blog, and I really don't blog that often. Tonight I sitting here waiting for my little one to go to sleep and I have random thoughts going through this head of mine (and that's a lot!).
So what do I say?
...talk about my life?
talk about my family?
....talk about my God?
talk about the past year and what was really exciting!
..... talk about random thoughts that go through this head?........

well right now as I'm waiting for a little one to go to sleep, she is listening to her Christian Hits. Now this is a love of mine because no matter what kind of mood I'm in, I get to hang out with her and hear her sing praises to our God. This just melts my heart, this is why I love to go to Discovery Village for a good portion of the year every Sunday. I get to experience kids and their walk with God. Some Sundays, I get this connection with a kid, that will let them know how awesome our God really is. Now don't forget that I get to act really goofy sometimes, have fun with the my awesomeness brother in law, but I sometimes make that connection, that a kid will know that no matter who you are, or how you act, our God will love you know matter what.
.... I guess what I'm saying is... that kind of love tonight ..... that my daughter is worshipping a God ....... a God that will love her no matter what...... no matter if she fails in life...... no matter if she ever will be failed by someone else ...... and no matter what anyone else can say ..... that is an awesome love!.... a love that does not fail!

why do I have random thoughts? It is probably the life that surrounds me, from my family to co workers, to the awesomeness group that I get to meet with every Sunday.

1 comment:

Ed said...

You have a great heart Johnny Sherpa!